SAS Programmer (M/F)
Who is Aixial Group ?
Aixial Group, CRO (Clinical Research Organization), specialized in Life Science. We work with laboratories to provide technical support on clinical projects from phases I to IV and post market.
Since 2014, we have been part of the Alten family.
We are developing our activities in Switzerland, France, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, UK, US…with even more prospects for expanding internationally.
Aixial Group, operates in outsouring, insourcing, for pharmaceutical, cosmetic, medical device, biotechnology, nutrition,… activities in clinical operations, regulatory affairs, quality, biometrics, pharmacovigilance, HEOR…
Aixial Group continues to grow, and to recruit in the clinical trial professions. Come and join us, and discover our site to follow the news of our offers.
The Team of Aixial Group Switzerland is looking for his next SAS Programmer (M/F) !
Your responsibilities will be but not limited to :
- Provide programming input to CRF, clinical trial database design and SAP
- Lead, contribute and provide oversight to the development of analysis datasets specifications, and tables, figures, and listings (TFLs) shells
- Perform, contribute and provide oversight for the development, validation, and documentation of statistical programs for the generation of analysis datasets, statistical tables, figures, and listing
- Perform ad hoc flexible and fast pace programming to support internal requests and answer regulatory questions
- Provide programming support for the preparation of Safety Update Reports and Investigators brochures
- Provide programming expertise and solutions to study teams
- Lead, contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality and efficiency
- Provide input and lead internal process improvement
- Ensure adherence to GCP, regulatory guidelines, standard processes, and SOPs
- Master’s degree in computer science, statistics or related field
- At least 7-8 years experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, which at least 5 years’ experience as a SAS Programmer supporting clinical trials, from Phase 1 to Phase 3 in Pharmaceutical companies or CROs
- Significant SAS programming expertise gained within a clinical drug development setting
- Strong experience in using CDISC standards
- Good understanding of international regulatory, industry, and technology standards and requirements as per Clinical Development in the Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Used to work in a team environment with clinical team members, as part of Development teams
- Excellent command of English (C1), any other language is a plus
- You look for innovation, exploring latest technologies and standards to apply into Clinical Statistical Programming
- Proactive, you seek for an environment valuing your initiatives