Top 10 Things to Look for in a Specialist Data & Analytics CRO Partner
This helpful resource takes the guess work out of finding the right Data & Analytics CRO specialist for your project
Here you will find a list of beneficial questions and considerations that can help in making that award decision.
10. What is the scope of your need? Will the approach be needed for a single trial or program, or is this the birth of your overall data library? As your trial begins, it’s good to think about your end goal, while also placing top priority on keeping your data clean and ready for the next step.
9. Where do you need efficiencies and what is the expected gain?
8. While you own the data, can your CRO provider pass your qualification audit and be trusted to bring the right processes and systems to ensure its integrity? Recognizing that the output of the trial is its data.
7. Is it obvious that the CRO partner’s team understands the overall clinical data flow and not just the data management process?
6. Will you be able to access the data when, where and how you want? Does the CRO provide advanced analytical tools? The technology solutions offered should be able to be customised around the trial design.
5. Will the team be responsive? Does the CRO partner have a history of presenting options and offering solutions – not just cataloging problems?
4. Will the CRO partner build a team that can take ownership and deliver cross-functionally? What organizational steps will ensure efficient operations?
3. What are their project management skills like? Do you have to coordinate them, or do they drive the project and keep you informed? Do they liaise effectively with all eClinical vendors on your behalf?
2. Will the CRO partner commit to managing third-party data providers, or leave you to sort out data transfer specifications?
1. Will the CRO partner commit to managing third-party data providers, or leave you to sort out data transfer specifications?
Get in touch with us today to ensure you have the right data strategy and experts in place to unleash the full potential of your trial data.
Reach out to us at email@example.com