With strong expertise in clinical study design and data analysis, our experienced team can provide high quality CDISC compliant datasets together with insightful statistical analysis.
- Statistical input to trial design and protocols, including sample size calculations
- Randomization strategies and treatment allocation lists
- CDISC compliant SDTM domains, ADaM datasets and additional eCRT package supporting documents
- Statistical analysis plans
- Programming and production of interim and final tables, figures, and listings
- Statistical consultancy, including publication/abstract support, ISS and ISE delivery
- Data Monitoring Committees (DMCs) – facilitate establishment and membership (independent statisticians), production and delivery of DMC safety data packages, and DMC meeting logistics
Key biostatistical Experience you can count on
On average, our biostatisticians have >15 years of industry experience, while our Senior Statistical Programmers have an average of >10 years of industry experience. This expert team also has broad therapeutic knowledge and have supported the clinical development process across all trial phases and designs.
Because of our extensive experience, ability to deliver under tight timelines, and vast knowledge in programming with SAS and R, this team will empower your every move throughout the entire clinical development journey.
How can we support your next project?
Our people, company culture and can-do attitude, along with our unique combination of oncology and rare disease expertise and technology, differentiate us from our competition.
We are focused on serving the biopharma/biotech market and strive to be a consultative and proactive biostatistics CRO partner. Our customized solutions are designed around the individual needs of each of our biopharma clients.
We seek to be more than simply a vendor, by adding value to the clinical development of our biopharma client’s emergent therapies. We pride ourselves on our commitment to delivering high-quality service
Why work with us?
Helping you succeed in your project by managing critical deliveries within tight timelines
OTHER WAYS WE SUPPORT YOU